My photo
AB, Canada
I am fortunate enough to have my dream job of staying at home with my two beautiful daughters. I've been happily married for 6 years and counting! I am a lover of all things french, all things pink, and anything that sparkles. Serioulsy, my husband calls me a crow. I love baking, crafting and throwing big parties, especially if they have a theme. Right now, I'm in love Pinterest. My Hero is Heather from Sprinkle Bakes and my mom.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

Just wanted to post a couple of pics from a Cinco de Mayo dinner I had with my brother, my cousin and his wife.

No group pics and no actual food pics, just a few pretty ones.


Margarita jello cubes.
Yes, those are dipped in disco dust.



Prepped ice cream, ready for the deep fryer.



Happy Cinco de mayo!