You faithful blogger-turned-OCD-Party Planner?
After getting in poo-poo from several faithful followers this morning for my absence,
I decided that I need to post again!
So I'm sorry that I've been gone, but these should help.
There's cream cheese in them after all.
Isn't that an apology requirement?
Here's what you need to make Carrot 'Carrot' Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
1 box of Carrot cake mix. Old fashioned if you can find it. It has raisin and shredded carrots included.
Canned cream cheese frosting. If you want to get all Martha on me, you can make your own.
Orange food coloring
Green food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Make your boxed carrot cake according to instructions on the box.
3. Let cupcakes cool completely
4. Meanwhile divide your frosting into 3 separate bowls, 2 small ones for the orange and green dye and one medium bowl for the white.
5. Tint one bowl orange
6. Tint the Second bowl green
7. Grab a chopstick.
8. Insert it into each cupcake and move a round in a small circle, leaving the tip of the chopstick stationary, Like you're making a cone.
Pipe your orange frosting into the hole of each cupcake.
Frost with white icing.
Pipe a green little flower or leaves to resemble the carrot top.
That's it! Cute hey?!
I originally saw someone make this on Pinterest. If you want to see my idea boards, click ------> Here.