So, I'm mega overdue for a blog post, I know.
I've been a teensy bit pre-occupied with planing my birthday.
I bet no one else you know can tell you the price per pound for ostrich feathers.
I've gone beyond OCD with google.
My husband thinks I'm cheating on him with a search engine.
But I've got a real easy and real delicious dessert that I'll share just to get this guilty conscience of my shoulders.
I never could wear shoulder pads.
Here's what you need to make my easy Creme Brulee Casserole.
1 box of Dr.Oetker Creme Brulee mix
Creme brulee cookies or graham cookies or anything like that
1 small casserole dish
1. Make your custard mix following the box instructions.
2. Crush up cookies into large chunks and place in the casserole dish.
3. Sieve the custard just incase of any lumps over the cookie bits.
4. Chill until a skin forms on the custard top.
5. Set your oven to broil.
6. Sprinkle the top of your custard with sugar or use the sugar packet that comes in the box.
7. Place your dish in the oven on the top rack and watch your sugar caramelize.
8. Remove when the sugar looks golden brown-dark brown.
9. Serve immediatly.
Really I just added some crunched up cookies to a box mix.
But that's not what matters.
What matters is that its delicious.