My photo
AB, Canada
I am fortunate enough to have my dream job of staying at home with my two beautiful daughters. I've been happily married for 6 years and counting! I am a lover of all things french, all things pink, and anything that sparkles. Serioulsy, my husband calls me a crow. I love baking, crafting and throwing big parties, especially if they have a theme. Right now, I'm in love Pinterest. My Hero is Heather from Sprinkle Bakes and my mom.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And the winner is...

Well I just have to say that not only was I super pumped by how many of you rose to the challenge of finding party ideas but I was astounded by the amount of thought and detail put into each and every idea!!
You guys are the best.
I heart you.

And I did have THE hardest time deciding on a winner.
Ask my mom.
I called her at work with my pros and con's list.

Here are the runners up....

In third place, in which there is no prize for, sorry, was and entry by Christie, for her idea for a Paris/French theme. My heart seems to be in Paris, so it was super tempting!

Second place goes to Jodi, who emailed me an entry and I posted that on the comment wall. For her idea of a Moroccan/Arabian Nights theme, which I may still do this summer, but June weather here is still kinda hit and miss. My brother Caleb actually brought me back 2 Indian sari's for me from India, so I have the material!

And lastly, the winner...
Well it was kind of a tie. Karyn is the official winner with her 40's Glam party, but Jen's idea of a red carpet affair got my wheels turning.

So theme will be 1940's Hollywood Glam Red Carpet Party...
I'm still working on the name.

Congratulations to Karyn and Jen, Karyn you will be getting $20.00 Shutterfly gift  card, which I know you will put to great use, and Jen I will treat you to a Starbucks!

Thank you to all to put a ton of thought in each idea, you really got me inspired.
Seriously, I have 5 pages in my notebook filled with ideas now!

This was a great way to kick off the 2011 party season!

1 comment:

Heath said...

Now, what will you do with a Shutterfly gift card Karyn?? For those who don't know, she is THE most amazing photographer I know!!!
Congrats girls!