My photo
AB, Canada
I am fortunate enough to have my dream job of staying at home with my two beautiful daughters. I've been happily married for 6 years and counting! I am a lover of all things french, all things pink, and anything that sparkles. Serioulsy, my husband calls me a crow. I love baking, crafting and throwing big parties, especially if they have a theme. Right now, I'm in love Pinterest. My Hero is Heather from Sprinkle Bakes and my mom.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's 9:30 at night. Wanna make S'mores?

Ben and I have currently been with watching Discovery's Gold Rush.
If you've never watched it, you're missing out.
Well, if you live for confrontation, constant drama and other peoples failures that is.
I don't like these any of these things really, which is why at 9:30pm I decided to make S'more muffins.
Turns out I had none of the essential ingredients.
But our Mac's store did!

Here's what you need to make S'more Muffins:

2 cups of crushed graham crumbs
1/4 cup of sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder

1 cup of milk
1 egg
3 tablespoons of honey

1 bar of milk chocolate
2 cup of mini marshmallows or 6 large marshmallows

Pre-heat oven to 350.

Mix first 3 ingredients together in medium bowl.

In a separate bowl mix next 3 ingredients, then add to dry ingredients. stir until combined.

Chop up chocolate into a chunks and toss into batter.
Add and mix in mini marshmallows. If you're using the large marshmallows, cut in half with scissors and add after the batter is in muffin tin.
 Use cupcake liners people! You do not want to wash these tins.

Line your muffin tins with cupcake liners and fill each one 2/3 full.

Bake for 16-20 minutes.

Let them cool. They're way better completely cool, trust me.
I'm the most impatient person on the planet, and even I managed to wait.


Don't you love a recipe where you can get all your ingredients at a corner store for 9 times the price?!

You just know these aren't healthy.
But they are delicious!


Also, this blog now has it's own Facebook page, YAY!
If you'd like to keep in touch, leave comments or even post pictures of your creations you can do it here ---------> Petite Parisian

Thanks!

No comments: