My photo
AB, Canada
I am fortunate enough to have my dream job of staying at home with my two beautiful daughters. I've been happily married for 6 years and counting! I am a lover of all things french, all things pink, and anything that sparkles. Serioulsy, my husband calls me a crow. I love baking, crafting and throwing big parties, especially if they have a theme. Right now, I'm in love Pinterest. My Hero is Heather from Sprinkle Bakes and my mom.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Scrub Me Tender.

I'm terrible at math. Did any of you know that? Yeah, so when I made up my list of all the things I wanted to make for my Valentine's count down, some how I miss counted and ended up with only 13. Now, I knew I was bad at math, like say fractions, but counting?! Not to mention counting to 14!!!  wow.
So as of yesterday I was scrambling like mad to think up something cute and easy, with stuff I had at home to make for today's post. I just couldn't let my followers down! 
What I came up with was a party favor I had made for my dear Christie's baby shower. A sugar scrub! Now, to make it perfect for Valentines....HHMMMMM. Chocolate and sugar scrub?! Maybe?

Here's what you need:
Coconut oil
Cocoa
sugar
Vanilla

Now the measurements are not an exact science, here people. I used probably a 1 cup of oil to 1 1/2 - 2 cups of sugar... Now, you remember who is telling you this, right? The girl that can't count to 14. So take those measurements with a grain of sugar OK?

Really I just kind of mixed oil and sugar together until it resembled a thick, grainy, paste. Then just give a little splash of vanilla, and dump in the cocoa. As much as you want, to make it as chocolaty as you want.

Place in a jar that seals, any kind with a lid will do, just to keep out the moisture from the shower. I just happened to come across a super cutie, old fashioned jar at our local Sally Ann for a sweet $ 0 . 59 !

Have a nice hot shower and scrub away winter with chocolate!
Happy Day 11!

No comments: